- I won’t go to school anymore but I’ll be heading to work.
- I’ll be living on my own or with friends instead of with my parents.
- I won’t have to ask for rides anymore because I can drive where ever I want.
- I’ll be waking up to a special someone next to me.
- I’ll have kids running around the house.
But uh… I don’t really remember what I wore on those days. Sorry! lol. If you really want to know, could you like explain to me what it looked like?
When I was holding my hair dye box and eyeshadow pallet in hand, I look up to see this really really really really cute guy in the other aisle looking at me. I swear, we had intense ass eye contact. I just looked down, like I usually when I see a cute guy… but somehow, he kept looking over everytime I looked up. Then when I went to a different aisle, he goes on the opposite one across from that one! Strange, so then I went to another one to see what would happen and he does the same thing again. He was so cute and I was really considering talking to him, and trying to get that number but I was with my mom and dad. lolololol.
I miss that cutie.
I am completely astounded at the fact that my 16th birthday was the worst birthday I’ve ever had so far. It’s ironic because ever since I was 6 I always dreamed of this day as being one of the best days of my life.
Yes, yes we can anon.